• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

Just the 2 books today...priced to sell (I think) :)

Prices are INCLUDING SHIPPING...

:takeit: in the thread is the winner..

NO returns on CGC books because you don't agree with the grade..buy the book not the grade as they say..the book will be packaged securely when shipped.

ALL payments accepted Paypal, checks/MO's

Shipping is FREE in the U.S. BUT I will ship international for a cost.

If anyone who has never bought from me before has questions about me, you can find my Kudo's thread or just ask around :)

Any questions , comments are welcome..

Thanks,

Steve

Ms. Marvel #16 CGC 9.8 WHITE - $400

Captain America #217 CGC 9.8 WHITE (1 of only 6) PLUS HAS THE PIZZAZZ INSERT (NOT SURE HOW MANY OTHER 9.8'S HAVE IT) - $750 - SOLD

Scans will be posted soon as I get them done.

Steve,

The Captain America 217 (9.8) is a steal at the price you are asking!!!

I was once the proud owner of two (9.8) S.S. with the Pazzazz inserts .

GPA or gocollect does not give a full scope of what the prices really go for....too bad. They do not take into account COMICLINK.COM and a few other high rolling auctions.

This year on Comiclink.com 2 copies of Cap 217 (9.8 CGC) Universal sold for $850 and $1050. Neither one had the Pizzazz insert !!!

And a signature series in 9.8 CGC (Cap 217) with pizzazz insert sold for a LOW price of $1000...whomever bought that book got a great book at a great price! There's one more 9.8 SS (with Pizzazz) on the auction block right now on ComicLink (7 days left) at $450.

In other words, the price you are asking for your Cap 217 (9.8) is a real steal !!!