• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant Pre-Unity set addition reversal

7 posts in this topic

Forgive me if I missed something, I did a number of searches and turned up nothing related. Rai #0 was recently added to the Valiant Pre-Unity Competitive registry. This book does not belong as it is a Post Unity publication from months later.

The Registry has long stood without additional books like Harbinger 0 Blue and Solar 10 Second Print that would certainly fit the collection better than Rai 0 and in my opinion should not be changed from what is has been established as.

I would not change it without more input from others here since it has been long established.

The only possible book that I think might be reasonably added is Solar 10 Second Print, However I do not know if there is a good reason why it has been excluded so far. Harbinger 0 Blue Cover was printed almost a year later I believe, so it should NOT be included.

So I would choose not to rock the boat at this time.