• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few books, a few good times, and memories for all

49 posts in this topic

Up first is a scrufftastic IH181. If you are looking for a pretty copy then this isn't for you! Cover detached, pieces missing from front and back cover. Tape on spine that has splits, creases, tears, and pretty much everything else. No MVS! All around mayhem on this book. If you are looking for a low grade entry copy this is the one for you!

Asking $250. SOLD! Probably won't find a lower price even on a scrubber like this,

image.jpg2_zpstatjntme.jpg

Up first is a scrufftastic IH181. If you are looking for a pretty copy then this isn't for you! Cover detached, pieces missing from front and back cover. Tape on spine that has splits, creases, tears, and pretty much everything else. No MVS! All around mayhem on this book. If you are looking for a low grade entry copy this is the one for you!

Asking $250. Probably won't find a lower price even on a scrubber like this,

:takeit:

Asking $250. Probably won't find a lower price even on a scrubber like this,

Dedicated pch readers lot

$40

Astonishing #8 poor

This Mag #3 nearly impossible to find but get a coverless copy instead

Witches Tales #25 also htf so get a coverless reader

image.jpg3_zpsfrp7dnnd.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsrlkypgi3.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsalzriuvu.jpg

^^

Thanks very much!

Ha, I bought DD 27 on here last week, didn't know it was such a common book!

Ha. It's usually a relatively hard book to find.

And I know I should have bought the other copy, since I could. :(

Very nice lower grade one for a good price here…

Claudio! :hi:

Damn, I hate that I took this from YOU, of all people Claudio. :doh:

On a brighter (and completely selfish) note: You are making me feel better about my "No Buying in December" policy gone awry.