• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advice on Condition of Fantastic Four #5

27 posts in this topic

Glad he showed a picture of the inside spine since you can clearly see the color touch from those pics. For a grand I'd think you could do much better.

+1

Can the seller guarantee he'll even put it in the mail if you buy it? :facepalm:

Like everyone else has stated, move on. You have good dealers and sellers on here that will help you find one, and they take returns on books.

Looks like possible black CT on spine?

That was my feeling (before reading your comment). The photos are pretty rough, so hard to be sure, but the black line of the spine definitely looks wonky. Between that and the seller's disclaimer, I'd move on.

:sumo: I rarely disagree with these two. :hi:

+1

Can the seller guarantee he'll even put it in the mail if you buy it? :facepalm:

Like everyone else has stated, move on. You have good dealers and sellers on here that will help you find one, and they take returns on books.

Merry Christmas DR.X! :hi:

Looks like possible black CT on spine?

That was my feeling (before reading your comment). The photos are pretty rough, so hard to be sure, but the black line of the spine definitely looks wonky. Between that and the seller's disclaimer, I'd move on.

:sumo: I rarely disagree with these two. :hi:

"Rarely"... So you're saying there was a time? :taptaptap: