• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the grade, part II

27 posts in this topic

Here's another book that was liberated from its plastic prison long ago. Old blue label, no notations, page quality OW/W. I'll post the label for this puppy on Monday. Good luck! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Av6front.jpg

Av6back.jpg

Even with the very minor flaws to the spine, I cant see this grading lower than a 9.4, but my guess is, it looks good enough to be a 9.6

Even with the very minor flaws to the spine, I cant see this grading lower than a 9.4, but my guess is, it looks good enough to be a 9.6
screwy.gif

I agree. Almost went with 9.6 myself until I saw it came with an old label. thumbsup2.gif

Jim

screwy.gif

yeahok.gif

Dont you have some sissy romance books to buy or something

screwy.gif

yeahok.gif

Don't you have POS moderns to list? confused-smiley-013.gif

screwy.gif

yeahok.gif

Don't you have POS moderns to list? confused-smiley-013.gif

Already did tongue.gif

You can see the back left corner is abraided and there is definite over flashing near the top right edge. However based on the scan, which is a tad fuzzy - this book is solid, great gloss and inks, with what looks like minimal to zero surface wear. 9.6 Goin on a limb but even with the old label Unless I'm missing something this blows away that POS X-Men 45 that is still irking me from the first round of the grading contest. stooges.gif