• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advice from veteran collectors: how do you fund your purchases?!

165 posts in this topic

No 99,99% of all people in this world are better than you especially gay people and women. You are the worst kind a leech trying to suck peoples energy and time.

You are going to have to help me with this one. Feels really condescending and I am really unclear as to "why" everyone is better...

Feels a bit over-dramatic.

(thumbs u

Blind!! Insults no more like facts!! I will be the grown up here and stop adding to your sick need of negative attention.

Oh, I'm blind. Makes more sense.

Bummer, I was hoping you would tell me more of these "facts." I am learning so much.

Thanks for being the bigger man here and taking care of my "sick needs."

(thumbs u

Well I hope you got your answer on how to build a collection. Be kind and nice to people (some people are simply not capable of this as you can see) and you will get better results and make new contacts.....people hate negative people in any hobby. Stay away from them at all costs they are the ''cancer'' of this wonderful hobby.