• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advice from veteran collectors: how do you fund your purchases?!

165 posts in this topic

Why just me the guy is always trying to stir stuff up look at our previous ''fights''!!

Brother some of those comments went a tad over the top, my friend.

I have never read the previous fights. I read this thread. You were extremely over the top. lol And after you said you don't drink or do drugs. You have nothing to fall back on. :tonofbricks:

Side note Frankie you off work tonight?

Yeah I am. They transfered me to days. I start that the 1st. First time I ever worked days. I am doubting I have the temperament for people in the daylight.

Nice, less hookers,and drunks. Then again we are talking about New Jersey. lol

I am a master at dealing with drunks. No hookers in Hoboken (At least the ones you see on TV kind). They are taking me out of my comfort zone of dealing with chaos. Haha

I certainly would be intimidated by you if you asked for my license and registration. :eek:

Nah. I am one of the nicer people you would ever come across. Till you do not follow simple instructions and just continue to act out. Then it will probably end up bad for you. But those guys do it to themselves. And get many warnings before the storm comes. Hahaha

Bro what happen to Swick? Did the biggest fan ever burn out and fade away. So many have come and gone Dave, it's crazy.

Why just me the guy is always trying to stir stuff up look at our previous ''fights''!!

I have never read the previous fights. I read this thread. You were extremely over the top. lol And after you said you don't drink or do drugs. You have nothing to fall back on. :tonofbricks:

Yeah I am. They transfered me to days. I start that the 1st. First time I ever worked days. I am doubting I have the temperament for people in the daylight.

I am a master at dealing with drunks. No hookers in Hoboken (At least the ones you see on TV kind). They are taking me out of my comfort zone of dealing with chaos. Haha

I certainly would be intimidated by you if you asked for my license and registration. :eek:

Nah. I am one of the nicer people you would ever come across. Till you do not follow simple instructions and just continue to act out. Then it will probably end up bad for you. But those guys do it to themselves. And get many warnings before the storm comes. Hahaha

Bro what happen to Swick? Did the biggest fan ever burn out and fade away. So many have come and gone Dave, it's crazy.

Yeah the young guns fade, but us veteran guys will be here forever. I kinda love watching a good FDQ. lol

Yeah the young guns fade, but us veteran guys will be here forever. I kinda love watching a good FDQ. lol

:headbang::whee:

:headbang::whee:

Have good night brother,and be careful tomorrow if you are working. Stay safe.

I'm going to bed.