• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advice from veteran collectors: how do you fund your purchases?!

165 posts in this topic

Not so much a urge more like a ''issue''. It is a big part of who you are and explains a large part of your personality. Anyways time for bed. This is for you to figure out not me I already know the answer.

Ok, have a good night. Clearly you don't have a real point here.

I am sure the nonsense you have been spilling out for the last hour has you tired and your insults have run their course.

OP - sorry you had to endure all of Hulk1962's blatant and repeated disregard for manners.

No the OP endured not just me but you as well this is a 2 way conversation but some times feels 1 way but hey I can't ask much from a person like yourself.

And the answer to my statement is very simple but can you face that fact!!

Tell yourself whatever you need to sleep. You insulted me multiple times and left with a fairytale - no "facts to face."

Not sure what else happened.

:shrug:

Insults are the language of angry children and you are for sure not a grown man. It is your language you speak it all the time you just do not know it.

Good Sir, you have been insulting me this entire time. In fact, that is all you have been doing.

That is until your last statement, which makes no sense at all. But whatever. :shrug:

Sens look deep into it try to seek the answer to my question and you will understand why you are all hate and anger on this forum.

Hmm, you haven't asked any questions... ???

You made a statement and won't clarify it.

As to all the hate and anger - I am pleased as punch you follow me and read all my posts. It is very flattering sir!

The light will shine once your figure it out!! Maybe it will even break your hateful manor towards others.

:shrug:

Feels more like "tilting at windmills..."

If you don't want to clarify your statement, then no biggie.

Thanks for all the "friendly conversation" and insults good sir.

To bad this is a important riddle but sometimes they take time to figure out. No biggy.

It is okay, feel free to go to bed. You are apparently out of insults and have nothing left. It is alright, I have had enough of your badgering tonight as it is.

You can go to bed knowing that you were spreading positivity like wild fire here tonight.

(thumbs u