• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman vs He-Man

21 posts in this topic

But I would be interested in hearing why others think He-Man would win.

He mans a big boy, he out weighs Supes by 60lbs.

But the fact that he carries a shield doesn't inspire confidence.

I would think that anyone with enough power to handle Supes wouldn't need a shield.

Considering Superman is weak to Magic and He mans strength comes from magic it would be an interesting fight

Superman and Captain Marvel (magic based powers) are well matched in a fight. I don't think He-Man would last very long against Supes.

i don`t know about now,but for over a decade HE-MAN toy sales were better than Superman sales.

I have the utmost respect for the Masters of the Universe franchise.

Hard to believe the franchise is over 30 years old now and prime for a new movie reboot!

Is it a better time now to purchase DC Comics Presents #47? He-Man v Superman is going to be huge!

:whee:

mike-o-hearn-he-man.jpg

It is pretty impressive when the fellow hinted at being He-Man has to drop 30 pounds of muscle to fit the role.

:o

That's Mike O'Hearn. I heard he's not getting the role because he can't act at all. Go see some of his past stuff on YouTube, it's horrendous.

That's where I've seen him before.

He played Superman for that 'World's Finest' fan-made trailer.

Best avoid the curse of the unknown actor with this franchise. There's bound to be a muscle vs acting ability trade off...

He-Man - Jake Gyllenhaal (will have to work out a bit)

Man-At-Arms - Vin Diesel

Skeletor - Tom Hardy

She-Ra - Elisha Cuthburt ;)

Best avoid the curse of the unknown actor with this franchise. There's bound to be a muscle vs acting ability trade off...

Man-At-Arms - Vin Diesel

Skeletor - Tom Hardy

Jake? Can't see it.

But what about Tom Hardy getting the shot at He-Man instead on Skeletor?

Man-At-Arms - Vin Diesel

Skeletor - Tom Hardy

Jake? Can't see it.

But what about Tom Hardy getting the shot at He-Man instead on Skeletor?

That might work hm

And he has experience with roles requiring loud, over the top voices... I can just imagine him saying "I have the power!"