• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

70 posts in this topic

So today's the last day to get the deposits in then the opp will be closed because I need to have the final number of items known this weekend.

I will be contacting people directly starting this weekend via email (using the paypal email addresses on the deposits) to see what items you are getting signed, which people they would like to get their items signed by and if you are submitting on your own account or mine so I know how much the remaining balance is.

For those getting Claudia Wells, will need your items and the remaining amount as soon as possible. For anyone not getting Claudia, looks like we'll need the books for Fox next as we are pretty close to finalizing a deal to have Lloyd sign at Wizard Philly with Lea Thompson so they can be done at the same time in a separate area so the books are better protected. Hope to know that before emailing everyone.

Thanks

LAST MINUTE UPDATE -

I was just offered a signing with Bob Gale. I know a number of you bought items from Rich that were already signed by Gale but for those of you who didn't we can add him now. I will have the price tomorrow but looks to be about $75 to add him.

HOWEVER...I must have the books by February 8th...that means that everyone needs to get their items to me ASAP.

Please send items to:

Torrey Quella

701 Central Ave E

St. Michael, MN 55376

Any oversized items will have a small upcharge and will be to cover fees to take to the subsequent signings since I will need to have additional baggage to the other signings. I won't know what that will be until the end as I will take the total fees and divide them evenly between the items. Think it might be around $10 per item would be my best guess. If you have questions please email me at: twincitiesauctions@gmail.com

LAST MINUTE UPDATE -

I was just offered a signing with Bob Gale. I know a number of you bought items from Rich that were already signed by Gale but for those of you who didn't we can add him now. I will have the price tomorrow but looks to be about $75 to add him.

HOWEVER...I must have the books by February 8th...that means that everyone needs to get their items to me ASAP.

Please send items to:

Torrey Quella

701 Central Ave E

St. Michael, MN 55376

Any oversized items will have a small upcharge and will be to cover fees to take to the subsequent signings since I will need to have additional baggage to the other signings. I won't know what that will be until the end as I will take the total fees and divide them evenly between the items. Think it might be around $10 per item would be my best guess. If you have questions please email me at: twincitiesauctions@gmail.com

My book is on the way! Thanks Torrey!

I can't remember if this was mentioned or not, but are there three separate Michael J Fox signings or just one overall. Like if I get my book to you by March 15th vs April 15th are they being signed at separate signings?

Thanks

I can't remember if this was mentioned or not, but are there three separate Michael J Fox signings or just one overall. Like if I get my book to you by March 15th vs April 15th are they being signed at separate signings?

Thanks

Yes they are different signings and different prices...price goes up each signing. They are trying to give people an incentive to get them in to the earlier signings.

Christopher Lloyd signing went well and books are now going to the first Fox signing which is scheduled for early next week. Next signing after that is May 17th.

Thompson, Gale will both be signing at Philly.

If you haven't been invoiced for the remaining amount owed please PM us. Thanks.

Will books be subbed as they are completed, or will they all be subbed at the same time once all signings have finished

They will all be submitted at the same time once Wilson's signing is done.