• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mighty Con Wheaton, IL February 13, 2016

73 posts in this topic

Hector's comics are wonderful, of course, but it's his winning personality that makes for a great experience.

Right?

Hector is a good dude.

You doubted me after Baltimore. Shame

Hector's comics are wonderful, of course, but it's his winning personality that makes for a great experience.

Right?

Hector is a good dude.

Is this 'this years' merry x-mas?

Right?

Hector is a good dude.

Is this 'this years' merry x-mas?

hm

This weekend!

(And my helper bailed on me, so I'll be doing it alone. Come to shop and shoplift!)

Ask Hector to help out. I'm sure he will be standing around doing nothing all show anyhow. :devil:

This weekend!

(And my helper bailed on me, so I'll be doing it alone. Come to shop and shoplift!)

Ask Hector to help out. I'm sure he will be standing around doing nothing all show anyhow. :devil:

He and I are sharing a couple of booths, so he'll be there. I'm not so worried. It's just when I have to pee...

This weekend!

He and I are sharing a couple of booths, so he'll be there. I'm not so worried. It's just when I have to pee...

I'm bringing my nephew with me. I picked up some new stuff today, I'll post pics tomorrow

Asm 11, 16, 25, 20, 25, 121 plus some Byrne xmen and other stuff

bring some more of that Gore Shriek and Hack/Slash if you have any

I'm definitely going to be spending money at your booth. I know you have some of the stuff that I like and that no one else brings

This weekend!

I'm bringing my nephew with me. I picked up some new stuff today, I'll post pics tomorrow

Asm 11, 16, 25, 20, 25, 121 plus some Byrne xmen and other stuff

hm

bring some more of that Gore Shriek and Hack/Slash if you have any

I'm definitely going to be spending money at your booth. I know you have some of the stuff that I like and that no one else brings

I'll bring you some more Hack/Slash, Gore Shriek light on right now. (thumbs u

I'll be bringing my normal drek, but with more drekiness as I added a couple boxes this week.

Also bringing a ringer with me, who will have lots and lots of slabs. :o

Do I know this ringer? hm