• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do X-Men fans feel the need to own a My Greatest Adventure 80?

24 posts in this topic

if you do it in general, it'll be buried faster than you can say "My Greatest Adventure."

I started an MGA 80 thread a while back. lost steam faster than a '78 Camaro with a busted radiator hose. I suppose you could try and find that and resurrect it...

But seriously, there are like four people who have admitted to actively collecting this title - myself included - so I'm cautiously pessimistic about its chances. I'd love to see some other HG copies of these books from whomever

if you do it in general, it'll be buried faster than you can say "My Greatest Adventure."

I started an MGA 80 thread a while back. lost steam faster than a '78 Camaro with a busted radiator hose. I suppose you could try and find that and resurrect it...

But seriously, there are like four people who have admitted to actively collecting this title - myself included - so I'm cautiously pessimistic about its chances. I'd love to see some other HG copies of these books from whomever

I'm good either way -- resurrection or new -- I just want to cast as broad a net as possible without someone getting run out of dodge for bringing up Flex Mentallo (I'm not much of a fan of the Morrison era and thereafter, but like you say we would need whatever support the thread can get...maybe a better example is the three-issue Bronze showcase revival, or the crossovers into New Teen Titans or the latter part of the 90's JLA run... A home for all things DP-related). Could that live appropriately in Silver, since they are born of the SA?