• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Complete Marvel collection for sale

125 posts in this topic

I don't see this as a deal at all. Keys are too low grade first of all. And how much time is it going to take to process a collection like that if your going to re sell it? Grading, resto checks, sorting it out.

This would take some time to part out in the hopes of even getting your money back. Just my 2c

I agree. If the big keys are rags, it would be hard to recoup your money.

I don't see this as a deal at all. Keys are too low grade first of all. And how much time is it going to take to process a collection like that if your going to re sell it? Grading, resto checks, sorting it out.

This would take some time to part out in the hopes of even getting your money back. Just my 2c

Amazing how far the hobby has come that several books with 4 digit price tags can be referred to as "rags" nowadays lol

Amazing how far the hobby has come that several books with 4 digit price tags can be referred to as "rags" nowadays lol

:roflmao: we are talkin' 200K. A handful of four digit books does not make up a six digit price tag.

part of what 'appeals' here is that this is 100% complete. I think they're banking on the fact that someone will buy this so they can say "I have every Marvel comic published"

that's what you're paying for here.

But, condition trumps all. If there was an AF 15 in high grade, that book alone is worth 200k, but since the keys are rags, they're trying to sell the SET

But it isn't complete. Doesn't include Westerns and likely doesn't include romance or war genres. Wonder if Sgt Fury is in the mix?

I can think of at least one person I know, may even be a board member (not me), who does have a complete collection from the SA on up, with Fury, with Westerns, with romance and even with some Atlas.

part of what 'appeals' here is that this is 100% complete. I think they're banking on the fact that someone will buy this so they can say "I have every Marvel comic published"

But, condition trumps all. If there was an AF 15 in high grade, that book alone is worth 200k, but since the keys are rags, they're trying to sell the SET

But it isn't complete. Doesn't include Westerns and likely doesn't include romance or war genres. Wonder if Sgt Fury is in the mix?

I can think of at least one person I know, may even be a board member (not me), who does have a complete collection from the SA on up, with Fury, with Westerns, with romance and even with some Atlas.

Bronze age fan has that very collection.

Where does he live and does he have guard dogs?

How do you get past guard dogs?

Oakman has every single Cap published from Jun 1972 -Jun 1972 no breaks

Oakman has every single Cap published from Jun 1972 -Jun 1972 no breaks

Caps. :cloud9:

:popcorn::hi:

Skipper-Watson.gif

Even my own collection. Who here wants every reprint and Western and romance and teen title from the 60s and 70s. That kinda stuff appeals to very little of the collectors here. Most guys just want the super hero stuff.

My man, how's it going Frankie. :hi:

Even my own collection. Who here wants every reprint and Western and romance and teen title from the 60s and 70s. That kinda stuff appeals to very little of the collectors here. Most guys just want the super hero stuff.

Doing good Dave. :cloud9: How uuuuuuuuu doing?

Doing good Dave. :cloud9: How uuuuuuuuu doing?

You know smack talkin' on the boards. lol