• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Return of the mega long box blow out - 25 new long boxes of 90s books!

234 posts in this topic

X-Men Starjammers 1 (2 copies) - $1 each

X-Men 316 (2 copies) - $1 each

X-Men Adventures 13 (2 copies) - $1 each Both SOLD

X-Men vs Dracula 1 - $1 SOLD

X-Men%20set%20Dracula_zpsnvqlm39g.jpg

X-O Manowar 0 (4 copies sold - 1 copy remains), 15 (25 copies), 16 (2 copies), 19 (7 copies), 25 (2 copies), 26 (5 copies), 28, 33 (5 copies) - $1 each

X-O Manowar 1, 2, 3, 4 - $1 each ALL 4 SOLD

X-O%2016-33_zpspwod8exr.jpg

And that is it for this batch of books. I'll go back thru and update the thread and put together a quick summary of books still up for grabs. Thanks for the purchases!

I've got almost the entire thread updated (except or the first couple pages). I'll work on finishing the update tonight and a summary tomorrow morning.

Wow - keeping track of these mega issue sales threads is not easy. I did get all the purchases up to this point updated either in the main thread or the summary on the 1st page. I'll work on getting a summary put together tomorrow at lunch. Thanks for the purchases guys!

Sorry to say - work has been crazy busy the last few days so I'm not going to be able to put together a summary today. I leave at 5:00 AM tomorrow and get back next Saturday so please do not freak out if you do not get an invoice until I get back. All purchases are locked in and feel free to add to your order since the thread is now up-to-date and all available books are listed. Have a great week everyone!