• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aquaman 35 approximate 6.0 375.00

2 posts in this topic

I have this book for sale in multiple avenues. Both ebay facebook in our shop and several other avenues. I have not posted in the forums for a year or more. I was busy getting our first shop together. I will do a better deal to board members then the ebay price. No probies or hos listers.

Shipping will be free inside the US in a box with free insurance for the full amount of the book.

Description:

cover has decent shine to it(mainly on the characters) not as much on the background. there are several creases on the front cover. Mainly around the edges but there is one on the top right corner that is about 3 inches long. The book is complete and centerfold is securely attached. The back cover could use a cleaning that comes along with a press(book would most likely not benefit much from a press, but the cleaning will help) there is a small1mm tear on the bottom of the spine as shown in the back cover pictures. That corner would benefit from a press. To my knowledge the book has not been restored. It does not appear to have any color touch(i have not used a black light on this one.

IMAG1062_zpsoigbqhzx.jpg

IMAG1063_zpsghamnjyr.jpg

IMAG1064_zpsmvhaf3by.jpg

IMAG1066_zpsiijcwltg.jpg

IMAG1067_zpsryv4uzbi.jpg