• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FYI - Dark Knight Returns I & II on HBO Platforms This Month

5 posts in this topic

I'd actually never seen these animated films until I noticed them on HBO GO the other day... and in the three days since I've noticed them I've watched each of them twice. Once by myself and the second time with my son.

I couldn't believe what a great job they did with this! Forget "animated"... this was one of the best Batman movies of all time.

Anyway, I know it's a few years old, but since it's out there now I thought the notice might be useful for:

A - Those who've seen it before and enjoyed it and wanted to catch it again, and

B - Those who've not seen it before and now have the chance to rectify that.

I think both parts are airing on the regular HBO channels from time to time as well, but obviously the streaming options are the easiest ways to watch them at your leisure.

Just an FYI!

I really enjoyed it. Even the very long runtime didn't bother me. I actually bought the DVD.
Absolutely an endless amount of bonus features on the "Deluxe Edition".

Still the best animated funnybook movie of all time, even with some strong DC animated efforts.

I really enjoyed it. Even the very long runtime didn't bother me. I actually bought the DVD.
Absolutely an endless amount of bonus features on the "Deluxe Edition".

Still the best animated funnybook movie of all time, even with some strong DC animated efforts.

I'll definitely be looking into picking that up now. Thanks for the tip!