• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndyBoBo...is selling more books! 30% OFF - Recap Added!

235 posts in this topic

[font:Times New Roman]So 2015 came and went... I was just chatting with some longtime board friends and it's crazy - had my 2nd child (during my last sale oddly enough lol ), moved from Boston to Milton, left the company I worked for for the past near decade, started my own practice, blah blah. Last year was an amazing year. About the only thing I didn't do was add to my collection. But that gets you thinking on what you really enjoy (and what you don't).

Tonight this thread will start w/ a bang and then roll through some previously listed books at discounted prices (or books that were taken off the last thread before I started my steep discounts). This will give my regulars :grin: a chance to catch wind of new books that will be listed. Re: new books, I only really focused on books I wouldn't mind being stuck with and/or 1st appearances. So these should be good.

I'll keep this thread going - I'll post 20-25 books/night (hopefully more).

NO PROBATION OR HALL OF SHAME BOARDIES can partake in this sales thread publicly, via PM, or otherwise...

As with all my sales threads, the first unconditional commitment via sales thread or PM takes the book (timestamp dictates). Also, if an offer has been accepted, that is the equivalent to a commitment, MEANING timestamp governs. (e.g., if I'm reading your PM, and reply "Sure - it's yours" at 12:15p, but someone posts in the thread at 12:12p in the thread - it goes to the person in the thread).

Shipping: is at my cost (meaning you pay shipping costs) via USPS Priority packaging/handling costs are minimized and delivery confirmation is free. Shipping will probably start at around $8.00 for a single raw book, shipped boxed. My shipping prices might seem high at quote, but once you get the book, you'll see why.

International Boardies Please Read: I ONLY ship Priority Mail.

I will be invoicing all at once for this sale (at the close of the thread). Once closed, I'll have invoices out within 3 days. I will ship in the order of payment (within 3 days of payment).

Me: I have been around for a bit, but check out my kudos and my eBay feedback.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy.

[/font]

Marvel Milestones - $1.50/ea

Marvel Milestone Edition: Amazing Spider-Man #129 VF-

Marvel Milestone Edition: Fantastic Four #1 VF

Marvel Milestone Edition: Giant-Size X-Men #1 VF

Marvel Milestone Edition: Invincible Iron Man #55 VF (or nicer) (4 available 3 LEFT)

Marvel Milestone Edition: Tales of Suspense #39 FN

Marvel Milestone Edition: X-Men #1 FN-

Marvel Milestone Edition: X-Men #9 VF+ (or nicer) (4 available 3 LEFT)

Marvel Milestone Edition: Invincible Iron Man #55 VF (or nicer) (4 available)

Marvel Milestone Edition: X-Men #9 VF+ (or nicer) (4 LEFT)

I will buy one of each if possible?

Marvel Milestone Edition: Invincible Iron Man #55 VF (or nicer) (4 available)

Marvel Milestone Edition: X-Men #9 VF+ (or nicer) (4 LEFT)

I will buy one of each if possible?

of course - thank you! there's no limit, my friend! lol