• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lobo?

10 posts in this topic

I agree but Trejo is REALLY old. If we are talking r-rated franchise ala Deadpool or even just a legit recurring League threat, might be a problem.

Yeah. He is 71 now. It may be a dream role he wanted to do. But at this point...

I think the fact that Punisher is getting his own Netflix series and now the Deadpool movie... if you were plotting a graph it would indicate that on the DC side of things it might be looking good for Lobo sometime soon... especially if Suicide Squad goes well.

Would have to be film, though. I don't think he'd make sense on any of the TV properties.

I'd say "way too early" to go grabbing Omega Men #3's... but that's disingenuous since I've already got some stashed away just because I figured the wheel would come back around on the character at some point - film or no film.

I agree but Trejo is REALLY old. If we are talking r-rated franchise ala Deadpool or even just a legit recurring League threat, might be a problem.

Yeah. He is 71 now. It may be a dream role he wanted to do. But at this point...

In fairness, Trejo looked 71 for the past 40 years