• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

451 posts in this topic

theylivebdcap3.jpg

Happy New Year!

I'm going to start a thread of Marvel & DC Silver/Bronze age books that should run for most of the week. A lot of the big titles including Amazing Spiderman, Avengers, Batman, Captain America, Daredevil, Detective Comics, Fantastic Four, Green Lantern, Nick Fury, Silver Surfer, Strange Tales, Tales Of Suspense, Tales To Astonish, X-Men and some other stuff in between. There will be keys as well. I plan on posting Thursday night (tonight), Friday night, Saturday, with a break on Sunday for the Playoffs and the Royal Rumble, then back up Monday night. Hopefully finished by mid-week.

Time for the information:

Payment by Paypal or Money Orders is fine (no personal payments from Paypal please). Cash is good too.

(I will be at Terry's show in Yorba Linda next week if you'd like to pick up your books there or if you're in Phoenix, AZ. you can pick them up anytime).

Shipping will start at $6 in the United States for up to six books. After that we can either go with Priority at cost or Media mail at a flat rate of $8. Please contact me about International orders.

(rates went up and I have not gone over those rates yet)

Please nobody from the naughty lists here on the boards. (tsk)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

I will be starting in a little bit. Thanks again for looking (thumbs u