• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Silver and Bronze

96 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

A new sales thread of Marvel SA/BA books, maybe to also fund the purchase of a low grade Fantastic Four #1. hm

I will add more comics to the thread little by little in the next weeks.

My Kudos thread

I try to grade books as accurately as possible but I am not a professional, so help yourself with the pictures and if you have doubts on some book feel free to ask me via PM.

Rules: The first :takeit: (icon or text) in thread wins. You can purchase by PM but at your own risk – I will go by time stamp.

The book post or title and issue must be clearly stated in the "takeit" post. Abbreviations are accepted (i.e. "Spidey", "Cap", etc.) but not generic "takeit" posts just addressing the book post. Please do not edit the "takeit" post afterwards.

Payment by Paypal. No people on the HoS or Probation list.

Shipping:

Rates are indicatively as follows (Zone 1 is Europe, Zone 2 is Americas, Asia and Africa, and Zone 3 Oceania):

[color=#33CC00][b]Zone1	Zone2	Zone3[/b][/color]

Airmail / 1-2 books: 7.00 10.00 15.50 USD

Airmail / up to 8-10 books: 8.50 14.00 19.50 USD

Airmail / up to 15-20 books: 14.00 24.50 30.00 USD

Registered / 1-2 books: 12.90 16.90 22.00 USD

Registered / up to 8-12 books: 17.50 24.50 32.50 USD

Registered / up to 16-20 books: 25.70 36.50 46.00 USD

If you buy 10 books or more, then I will charge just $10 as a flat shipping rate, $15 for Zone 3.

Possible freebies aren’t included in this flat rate shipping offer, but I will manage to keep the postage costs as low as possible.

For more costly books (I might post a pair), I can inquire and have them shipped via courier (to be determined) to be more safe and possibly have insurance. I expect it to be in the $40 range or so for a slab.

Return policy: I do not offer returns as it would be impractical cost-wise from here, but in the unfortunate case I missed something drastic (like a cut out page or ad) I will make sure to make you whole.

Thanks for looking!