• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League vs. Teen Titans from DCA (4/12/16)

8 posts in this topic

The demonic forces of Trigon infiltrate the minds and bodies of the Justice League, turning the veteran super heroes against their youthful counterparts in the all-new DC Universe Original Movie.

Justice League vs. Teen Titans comes to Blu-ray and DVD in 2016.

Is there any word which Teen Titans this will be? Will it be the Titans from Go! ? :grin:

lol

That would be too funny. Especially all the buddy teasing between Cyborg and Beast Boy.

rzmuGXt.gif

Yes, agreed! I'm a grown man and I love the show. I'm glad I have a 10 year old son as an excuse to watch it :D

Yes, agreed! I'm a grown man and I love the show. I'm glad I have a 10 year old son as an excuse to watch it :D

lol

And I thought it was just me. One day the kids wanted to watch another show. I had to gently convince them they would enjoy Teen Titans GO more.

They still didn't listen to me.

:(

Justice League vs. Teen Titans To Be Released In April 2016

DC Entertainment has announced that Justice League vs, Teen Titans will release on April 12, 2016 on Blu-Ray and DVD.

Justice League vs. Teen Titans will be available on Blu-rayTM Deluxe Edition for $29.96 SRP, Blu-rayTM Combo Pack for $24.98 SRP, and DVD for $19.98 SRP. The Blu-rayTM Combo Pack includes a digital version of the movie on Digital HD with UltraViolet. The Blu-ray™ Deluxe Edition will include all components of the Blu-Ray™ Combo Pack, along with an exclusive Robin figurine in a numbered, limited edition gift set. Fans can also own Justice League vs. Teen Titans in Digital HD onMarch 29, 2016 via purchase from digital retailers.