• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Jungle Action #1

3 posts in this topic

Jungle Action #1

I apologize about the white background. The pics are a little deceiving.

* The front and back cover non-spine corners are nice and sharp. There's a bit of an illusion from the pages underneath making it look as if they are slightly chipped off - this isn't the case. The upper right front and back corners in particular are laying over the pages slightly, making them look blunted, but they aren't.

* The tiny flaws on this book could easily be pressed out. The upper right back cover corner has a very light crease which could be pressed out as well. The indentation of that crease has created a little shadow, making it look discolored, but it is not.

*The scan is harsh and washed out the colors a bit. They are deep and rich in person. And I guess because the book is white, the scan totally exaggerates the tiniest amount of discoloration along the top edge. I was pretty surprised when the scan completed because in no way does it look like that in person.

As always, your feedback is much appreciated.

0075.jpg

0075b.jpg