• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone ever traded comics tpbs in to 2nd and Charles?

7 posts in this topic

Just trying to nail down what they actually pay.

They have some rules in place that make it difficult. They don't produce an itemized report on stuff you trade in, so if you brought a stack of hardbacks in there you would get an offer, but it would be in bulk after they input the items into their system...

I have a stack of sealed DC archives and the retail on them is $49.99. I'm not lugging these things in there if they are going to offer $1 a book.

Ah. Yeah, I went over there with a longbox of drek. They took like 50 books and gave me $15 in credit. Gave the rest back. They only let you trade stuff in once a day, so I will have to bring a single hardcover in and see what happens I guess.

I might as well do a sales thread with the time involved. Bleh.

they pay more for TPB than they do comics.....but it ain't much...I took a boat load of TPB in there a year or so ago and got maybe $90 for them in trade.