• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kramerica's Ebay auctions! Bid or...

30 posts in this topic

"Serenity now! Serenity now!"

"What is that?"

"The doctor gave me a relaxation cassette. When my blood pressure gets too high, the man on the tape tells me to say 'serenity now!'"

"Are you supposed to yell it?"

"The man on the tape wasn't specific."

- Frank and George, in "The Serenity Now"

Wish I'd sent you my want list on those Spideys in the 130s before you put them on ebay! Christo_pull_hair.gif

I was thinking that in regards to about a half dozen or so books he listed......

From the ink, yeah. It's not foreign stuff though.

I should point out that every copy I've ever seen of that book has that particular (printers) defect, so it ain't no biggie.

sumo.gif

amazadv11-94.jpg

Wish I'd sent you my want list on those Spideys in the 130s before you put them on ebay! Christo_pull_hair.gif

I was thinking that in regards to about a half dozen or so books he listed......

Yep, Mark has some nice books on a regular basis. Christo_pull_hair.gif

From the ink, yeah. It's not foreign stuff though.

I should point out that every copy I've ever seen of that book has that particular (printers) defect, so it ain't no biggie.

sumo.gif

amazadv11-94.jpg

First one I've seen without the smudge, dammit. foreheadslap.gif

Nice book, btw.

How in the Hell am I ever going to save up for an Avengers 1 if you keep putting up stuff I figure out that I cant do without? Christo_pull_hair.gif
Damn dook! 893censored-thumb.gif

How in the Hell am I ever going to save up for an Avengers 1 if you keep putting up stuff I figure out that I cant do without? Christo_pull_hair.gif

My buddy I teach with summed it up perfect before the first round

"I'd give up college basketball for a decade if Dook would loose in the first round"

Id pull for Satan over Dook.

My buddy I teach with summed it up perfect before the first round

"I'd give up college basketball for a decade if Dook would loose in the first round"

Id pull for Satan over Dook.

I wouldn't mind a devasting defeat like in '99! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif