• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze ASM 5-book lot...

28 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread--or via PM--gets it. (I'll go by the time stamp.)

2) Neither Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) PayPal, U.S. postal money order, or check (will wait for check to clear before shipping). Payment due within 3 days of purchase/invoice. Shipped within 3 days of payment.

4) Shipping: included in the U.S., Priority Mail, and securely packed. Outside the U.S.? PM me, and we can hopefully work something out.

5) If not satisfied, money-back guarantee (minus return shipping). Will pick up shipping dime if my fault.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

ASM lot of 10: #170-179

#170 VF/NM

#171 VF-

#172 VF/NM (The USAF Mildenhall Collection--certificate included)

#173 FN/VF

#174 NM-

#175 VF/NM

#176 VF/NM

#177 VF+

#178 VF+

#179 VF+

129.00 shipped in the U.S.

image.jpg6_zpsggyprvlv.jpg

Man, #160-200 is the range during which I started reading them (#160 being my VERY FIRST Marvel book ever) – but I must resist… I already have a few and I have no hurry. lol

Great prices!

I think you should consider getting them Claudio. Think these are the last few of Scott's stash...I think....

Man, #160-200 is the range during which I started reading them (#160 being my VERY FIRST Marvel book ever) – but I must resist… I already have a few and I have no hurry. lol

Great prices!

You and me both, Claudio. Started reading ASMs in the middle of the Bronze Age. :cloud9:

Great prices!

I think you should consider getting them Claudio. Think these are the last few of Scott's stash...I think....

Indeed, George; these are from my personal collection that I've been selling off. Trying to do a whole lot more selling than buying--to continue debt reduction. :angel:

:news: REDUCED!

99.00 shipped in the U.S.

ASM lot (10 books): #170-179

#170 VF/NM

#171 VF-

#172 VF/NM (The USAF Mildenhall Collection--certificate included)

#173 FN/VF

#174 NM-

#175 VF/NM

#176 VF/NM

#177 VF+

#178 VF+

#179 VF+

image.jpg6_zpsggyprvlv.jpg

Tell me about it. Thinking, though, someone will be along before too long.

And, by the way, I received a PM from someone wondering about the potential for a kid to have scrawled on those price stickers years ago--and the possibility of imprints on the books themselves. Uh, I can report it was not a kid...but a middle-aged man who wrote on the stickers in recent years (:hi::blush:), but NOT with the comic underneath. I jotted down what I did on the actual sheet that contained the stickers and then put them on the bag.

I grade pretty conservative, pretty tight. Confident any buyer would be satisfied. Anyone who's bought from me before can chime in, if you feel compelled.