• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mostly DC and mostly slabbed

29 posts in this topic

THREAD CLOSED

Rules:

First :takeit: via PM or in thread wins by timestamp.

I have had plenty of transaction on the boards buying and selling, but do most of my selling on ebay and have a 1000+ positive feedback account.

No returns on CGC graded books.

Raw books can be returned 7 days after being received less shipping costs.

US priority mail shipping is included in all prices out of US pays actual cost - $10(Can be expensive to certain destinations.)

No problem people(I reserve the right to deny a sale if one I deem a problem tries to buy a book)

Paypal/Check/MO is fine

The only raw for tonight...

OOAW #83 1.0/1.5 Heavy wear/lots of creases throughout. Centerfold is detached form bottom staple. Pretty solid feeling book for the grade overall however. Presents decent. I don't think you will find very many entry level copies better than this.

$630 SOLD

s-l1600-1_zpsfj7qlbht.jpg s-l1600-2_zpsdfzxtur7.jpg

Heres a book I thought I would never sell but sometimes collecting focuses change.

BB #60 CGC 8.5 Thompson pedigree. For those that have not seen the Thompson books in person, the preservation level is amazing and this one is no exception.

$1100 $1050

lf-2_zps0igbkagk.jpeg

OOAW #83 1.0/1.5 Heavy wear/lots of creases throughout. Centerfold is detached form bottom staple. Pretty solid feeling book for the grade overall however. Presents decent. I don't think you will find very many entry level copies better than this.

$630

:takeit:

Per PM!

$630

Per PM!

:applause: Congrats to both!

$630

Per PM!

:frustrated: