• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mostly DC and mostly slabbed

29 posts in this topic

JLA #1 0.5 Q(Not sure what is "qualified" about a .5) Cookie monster edition.

$240

s-l1600-3_zpsosd14cgi.jpg

It's a shame that had to happen to that book, because it's pretty nice otherwise. I don't get the green label either.

if part of the story is missing, i think that gets a Q automatically. Its a pretty big chunk, I assume some words and images are gone.

JLA #1 0.5 Q(Not sure what is "qualified" about a .5) Cookie monster edition.

$240

s-l1600-3_zpsosd14cgi.jpg

It's a shame that had to happen to that book, because it's pretty nice otherwise. I don't get the green label either.

if part of the story is missing, i think that gets a Q automatically. Its a pretty big chunk, I assume some words and images are gone.

Qualified is downright funny...cool copy

I have seen many books with whole story pages missing in blue labels so I am not quite sure why they used green here with a .5. I could see 1 5.0Q or a blue .5. At least it is an easy book for people to see what they are getting.

Just cut prices on remaining books and am posting 3 more. Thread will close tonight at 8PM EST