• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Claremont / Fabian Nicieza fees/experience at conventions

10 posts in this topic

How much do they charge?

How many items can you squeeze in?

How busy are their lines?

Claremont is $10

Fabian I think was $10 at NYCC on thursday and friday when Rob showed up on Saturday he was $20 I think.

So I have no idea what he is going to be at c2e2.

probably around 5 items and they are busy and like to talk to fans so expect a line.

How much do they charge?

How many items can you squeeze in?

How busy are their lines?

Claremont is $10

Fabian I think was $10 at NYCC on thursday and friday when Rob showed up on Saturday he was $20 I think.

So I have no idea what he is going to be at c2e2.

probably around 5 items and they are busy and like to talk to fans so expect a line.

thanks for the info! Headed to Long Beach Expo this coming weekend

Claremont is $10 per book. In Phoenix this past weekend, I saw him signing as many as fans were putting in front of him. If he has a long line, he may only sign a small stack and then ask you to step aside to allow some other fans to get signatures and then sign more for you. If you don't want to stand in line, you have the option to drop off your Claremont books at the Desert Wind/Celestial Comics booth (#951) and we will get them signed for you as he signs large stacks for us in private signings all of the time. And at shows that CGC is at, we charge the same amount as CGC, But we allow customers to drop off at our booth while CGC still requires the customer stand in the lines. Just an option.

As for Fabian, he charged us $20 for each book, but we visited him one day only so maybe he charged less on certain days. If it is a NM98 then expect to pay at least $20 if not higher now that Deadpool is out in the theaters. Liefeld charged $50 in Arizona and an additional $10 if it was to be graded.

Claremont is $10 per book. In Phoenix this past weekend, I saw him signing as many as fans were putting in front of him. If he has a long line, he may only sign a small stack and then ask you to step aside to allow some other fans to get signatures and then sign more for you. If you don't want to stand in line, you have the option to drop off your Claremont books at the Desert Wind/Celestial Comics booth (#951) and we will get them signed for you as he signs large stacks for us in private signings all of the time. And at shows that CGC is at, we charge the same amount as CGC, But we allow customers to drop off at our booth while CGC still requires the customer stand in the lines. Just an option.

As for Fabian, he charged us $20 for each book, but we visited him one day only so maybe he charged less on certain days. If it is a NM98 then expect to pay at least $20 if not higher now that Deadpool is out in the theaters. Liefeld charged $50 in Arizona and an additional $10 if it was to be graded.

Thanks! I have a few things to drop off at your booth as I can't make it to wondercon...

I got a bunch of books singed by him at NYCC last year. For slabbing he was not doing the books while you watched. You basically had to give the books to CGC give them $10 per book, and they took all the books for you to an arranged after hours singing session. That may be just a big con thing however.

For non slabbed books I think he sings at the table for $10.

I got a bunch of books singed by him at NYCC last year. For slabbing he was not doing the books while you watched. You basically had to give the books to CGC give them $10 per book, and they took all the books for you to an arranged after hours singing session. That may be just a big con thing however.

The after hours singing sessions are the best.

For non slabbed books I think he sings at the table for $10.

I would pay $10 to see that.

If you plan on getting Fabian, be prepared to wait a while in line. He actually takes a good amount of time talking to who ever is at his table. 5+ minutes easily. The wait was at least an hour long and he had 20+ people in his line the whole time I was in it.