• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed, thanks

25 posts in this topic

FREE USPS SHIPPING ON RAWS IF YOU SPEND $50 OR MORE.

REFERENCES

Kudos thread

ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal only.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp. Pending scans is fine.

No probies or HoS members or people I won't conduct business with.

In general, returns are fine. If you're not happy after seeing it in hand, I get that. That said, I dislike returns on slabs. I provide adequate scans. But if a books arrives damaged or I neglected to mention a sizable defect to the slab or the like, I'm happy to take it back. So hey, just message me with 7 days of receiving the comic, and we'll figure something out.

SHIPPING

Shipping for first three raw books is $6.50. Past that it tops at $8. Will ship to Canada at cost. Shipping 1 slab is $11, past that add $2 per slab to cap at $19.

ALL SOLD

Army At War 1, 7.0, $4, looks nicer but some foxing and a bend on back cover

Astonishing Tales 4, 9.2, $12

g6slpr9t.jpg9INglhgt.jpg

D57U0kNt.jpg3C4Jodat.jpg

Atom 10, 6.0, $12

DC Comics Presents 1, 8.5, $13

SXyknhCt.jpg4H2xvU5t.jpg

96AlUL5t.jpgFtp3u75t.jpg

Sea Devils 22, 3.0, $1 - Apparently someone's first attempt at amateur restoration, staples popped but cover glued back on, back cover is a mess

Swamp Thing 7, 9.0, $35

Tales to Astonish 95, 4.0, $5 - tide marks

Tales to Astonish 97a, 4.5, $6

Tales to Astonish 97b, 5.5, $8

lXoeLuKt.jpgwj97OPqt.jpg6xGOKM2t.jpg932ASmpt.jpgQKLV2ymt.jpgGgpyeoBt.jpg

rVwWtFQt.jpg55vSGy2t.jpgqMyB0k3t.jpgWJ6Cbwdt.jpgcqyqxf3t.jpgFcPqCXQt.jpg

Ya, it's a nice cover, and really tempting to keep it! I got that from Roy a while back and once in hand, I knew it needed to be in a slab.

So these raw comics have been marked down from their previous markdowns, but they're still not moving so....

~25% off all raw comics~

Imma closed this thread so hard, comic lovers gonna hate me! And then ebay, comiclink, my closet, who knows--things could drastic up in here!

Eh, whatever. Gonna close this tonight at midnight CST.

Best closing thread comment ever. GL!