• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM What If Venom Possessed Deadpool? #1

1 post in this topic

I picked this issue up at the comic store when I saw it on the shelf and couldn't resist finding out what happens! Well turns out this has turned into a very collectible comic so I'm considering getting it graded since it's still some how in great shape. This is amazing considering I thought this was just a goofy one off that wouldn't ever be worth anything and left it in a box without a sleve... shame on me.

Colors are glossy and great, corners are sharp and whites are bright white.

cover.jpg

back.jpg

There's a couple dents on the back cover here that you can see if you look closely. They are both between the 7 and 8 inch markers on the ruler in the white area. Both are about a 1/4 inch long. Maybe pressing can fix these, what do you think?

dents.jpg

There is a couple color breaks on the spine, they're very small but noticeable if you're looking closely.

spine.jpg

Lastly there is a very subtle bend in the bottom corner, only visible from the back of the comic. I'm posting two pictures of this as it's hard to photograph or see. It's about 5/8ths of an inch long. Do you think pressing would fix this?

corner.jpg

corner_2.jpg