• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 sold, What If? #1, 9.6 available

12 posts in this topic

REFERENCES

Kudos thread

ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal only.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp. Pending scans is fine.

No probies or HoS members or people I won't conduct business with.

Returns gladly accepted. Let me know within seven days of receipt. Return shipping at your cost if simply dissatisfied, at my cost if something was undisclosed, poorly packaged or the like.

SHIPPING

Please keep in mind that the price of this comic includes shipping via USPS Registered Mail in the USA. Canada, you're easy; PM me. International buyers, your women are sexy, so PM, too.

I ship fast, I pack securely, and I treat your comic as if I was the one receiving it. I'd damn sure want it to arrive in pristine shape.

Every comic has a journey. From artist and writer to publisher and printer, from distributor to vendor, to fan and collector, these comics find their way through the years.

This comic took a journey to a powerup 'shroom. I bought it with an eye to pressing and cleaning it. Once I got it in hand, I knew it was a good pressing candidate. How good? I wouldn't have guessed this good, but Mike DeChellis at Hero Restoration emailed me and said something along the lines of "This one has a good chance for a bump." And yep, it bumped alright. Hats off to Magic Mike and his swingin' pressing and cleaning skills.

That's why I can bring it to you for the Low Low price of $1500 shipped via USPS Registered Mail. Cashier's check, money order, or personal check lowers the price to $1465. This price is firm.

Reborn:

CDdMDLcl.jpg

hPLxLw6l.jpg

Previous Incarnation:

NQRiEr1l.jpg

ugWmNxKl.jpg

David, what is a power-up edition?

Power-up editions have been handled by someone who has played Mario Brothers at some point in their life, the original game. These editions gain special presentation powers. It's like they went to a Hollywood Hills plastic surgeon. They go in looking haggard, they come out buff.

Power-up editions have been handled by someone who has played Mario Brothers at some point in their life, the original game. These editions gain special presentation powers. It's like they went to a Hollywood Hills plastic surgeon. They go in looking haggard, they come out buff.

GL........

:applause: