• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Recap Pg 11 Mega Sale for a Mega Grail - Part 2!!!

144 posts in this topic

Part 2 of my Mega Sale to fund my recent grail purchase. I will have a very nice mixture of books in this thread similar to the last one. The pace might be a little slower I anticipate than my last thread, but we will see how the week proceeds.

I will have plenty of key issues, along with plenty of other books all at attractive prices.

Shipping for slabs will be included anywhere in North America in the asking price unless otherwise noted. Shipping overseas will be at exact cost minus what I would have spent to ship in North America.

Shipping for raw books will be $7.50 for the first book you purchase, and $1 for each additional book after that anywhere in North America

:takeit: trumps any PM discussions or offers on the table.

All books will ship from Canada.

Payment via Paypal preferred. We can work out details if other payment methods are needed.

Returns accepted upon one week of receipt of the book if there is some issue.

Absolutely no Hall of Shamers or folks on probation allowed to purchase.

Will be posting a few raw books to get started and hold the thread, with slabs making up the later half of the thread.

Stay tuned and enjoy the thread, there should be some great deals here like my last thread and lots and lots of variety.

Warmest Regards,

Jason