• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 300 - 10 new pics added - need some input

7 posts in this topic

Based on the FC and BC scans I was thinking around an 8.0-8.5 range. With the other images I might knock it down a grade.

That grade was mostly based on about 12 FC spine ticks, and 4 or 5 BC spine ticks and

There's also the crease on the outside edge of the BC, that is more apparent if you click the image and view the high res.

All the corners are a little bit blunted as well.

In looking at the new images, there's a few finger nail imprints (one by bar code) and a crease on the lower right FC in in the 2nd image that wasn't visible in the scans. On the open pages image you can see that crease goes through the interior pages as well in the lower right.

Also the outside edge on the FC and BC going from top to bottom has a bit of wear.

I'd guess you could press a lot of the flaws out of it but as it lays I'm going to say 7.5 give or take (7.0-8.0)