• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BCW Current/Silver TOP LOADERS New In Package

21 posts in this topic

FOR SALE: BCW 5MM gauge thick archival Top Loaders. No stearates, No plasticizers. Come in 10 packs or NOTE I can sell in any quantity if you only need 4 or 5 etc.

Current top loaders (Exterior 7 3/8" X11") = $9.75 + exact shipping

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:takeit: in the thread wins.

Acceptable payment = paypal

Ships USPS with delivery tracking confirmation.

No boards? Been needing some of both, just hate going through their process

No boards. The bags were going to be used in conjunction with archival top loaders which I also have a bunch of extra as well. Thanks for checking out the thread.

How much are you selling the top loaders for?

These are all BCW 10 packs

Golden Age top loaders = $11.50 + exact shipping

Silver Age top loaders = $11.25 + exact shipping

Modern top loaders (Exterior 7.5" X 11") =$10.75 + exact shipping

Current top loaders (Exterior 7 3/8" X11") = $10.25 + exact shipping

Do Silver Age top loaders fit Standard size MyLites2 bag/board? I'm looking for top loaders that don't require modern size MyLite 2's (because they are too snug) but aren't so large that they make the ML2 Standard look tiny.

Thank you for your info and I am definitely interested.

Jason

Do Silver Age top loaders fit Standard size MyLites2 bag/board? I'm looking for top loaders that don't require modern size MyLite 2's (because they are too snug) but aren't so large that they make the ML2 Standard look tiny.

Thank you for your info and I am definitely interested.

Jason

The SA top loaders I have are a perfect fit for the 725M2 (standard) bags + the 700HB (half back or full back boards). I have tried this configuration.

Thanks for all the PMs and transactions. Still have Golden, Silver Age, and Current/Silver top loaders available. Also some 50 Mylites packs too. Any inquiries on what fits what (as I have chatted with numerous folks and done a ton of due diligence here from previous threads,) are more than welcome.

Thanks again for all PMs and transactions. Quantities and price revisions all updated.

1st Post on Page 1 also updated:

BCW 5MM gauge thick archival Top Loaders. No stearates, No plasticizers.

Come in 10 packs or NOTE I can sell in any quantity if you only need 4 or 5 etc.

Golden Age top loaders = $10.75 + exact shipping

Current top loaders (Exterior 7 3/8" X11") = $9.75 + exact shipping

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also selling the best bags in the business:

E Gerber Mylites 2

Absolutely factory sealed new in the E Gerber retail dark blue packs. Each pack contains 50 bags.

Price is $14.95 (Includes shipping) for a 50 Bags pack: Current (700M2) [ 7" X 10 1/2"] [[5 Left]]

MYLITES 2 700M2 Current Bags (7 X 10 1/2) Now only $13.50 shipped for a Brand New Sealed pack of 50

:takeit:

Thanks.

I have 3 left that are new factory shrink wrap sealed.

I also have 1 that was opened just at the top to test out one sleeve. It is basically in like new condition. That one can for $12.50 shipped.