• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ICE I Comic Exchange

2 posts in this topic

When the latest CGC newsletter arrived, I was interested to see the IComicExchange promoted therein as I'd recently made my first purchase from there. After sending all but my #1 What If? run to ComicLink, I upgraded my #1 9.6 to a 9.8, old label with white pages. It was much more reasonably priced than any other 9.8 around, of which there weren't many. And shipping was, I think, $22, which is as much as CLink or Pedigree charges.

My comic came quickly, it was packaged well, and all in all it was a good transaction. Anyone else dealt with this? Seeing it in the CGC newsletter (where it was probably paid to be placed) bolstered my confidence in the site. I'm curious who else might have dealt with the site, or has listed comics there?

I have some listed there. I have sold some and had silly offers on high value books but the process seems to work well. I just wish they would cleanse the listing of sold books quicker. They seem to hang around for a long time and it makes it tedious when searching for available books.