• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia is CLOSED. Thanks to everyone!

853 posts in this topic

Well, tonight I'm watching the returns from the Michigan Primary among others, what better way to while away the political hours but list a few books?

Starting out tonight with some nice 40's/50's humor books, and a little horror, more humor and horror tomorrow, and the same plus mixed grille after that. As usual there will be some oddities here and there, and as always there will be a few freebies mixed in.

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC, note anything else I spot, and as always, if you'd like a scan of the back cover I'll be happy to do so.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me and we'll work something out.

:takeit: rules the roost, but PM's, kibitzing, and general tomfoolery are welcome.

$6 Priority flat shipping to the USA, one book or a stack. Canada or overseas to be determined. For the bargainminded I can ship up to about four books First Class for $4

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal. If you just GOTTA pay with paypal PM me and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime, and for any missed major flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Here we go!

Authentic Police Cases 34

Matt Baker cover on a solid copy.

Two large but light dogears FC, small chip out upper RH edge FC, otherwise tight and clean with minor wear.

Yours for $45 SOLD!

mNHTlXt.jpg

Cinderella Love 13

Spine split from bottom all the way to the upper staple. Sigh...Nice painted cover on a wretched copy.

FREE with the next purchase! CLAIMED!

GUCsS4T.jpg

Lana 6

Always love that Marvel bullet on the front cover.,

Several light stains FC, two big ol' dogears BC, interior is tight with offwhite pages, minor general wear.

Asking $30 SOLD!

Be3Rqy9.jpg

Well, tonight I'm watching the returns from the Michigan Primary among others, what better way to while away the political hours but list a few books?

Starting out tonight with some nice 40's/50's humor books, and a little horror, more humor and horror tomorrow, and the same plus mixed grille after that. As usual there will be some oddities here and there, and as always there will be a few freebies mixed in.

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC, note anything else I spot, and as always, if you'd like a scan of the back cover I'll be happy to do so.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me and we'll work something out.

:takeit: rules the roost, but PM's, kibitzing, and general tomfoolery are welcome.

$6 Priority flat shipping to the USA, one book or a stack. Canada or overseas to be determined. For the bargainminded I can ship up to about four books First Class for $4

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal. If you just GOTTA pay with paypal PM me and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime, and for any missed major flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Here we go!

Authentic Police Cases 34

Matt Baker cover on a solid copy.

Two large but light dogears FC, small chip out upper RH edge FC, otherwise tight and clean with minor wear.

Yours for $45

mNHTlXt.jpg

:takeit:

Tales of the Mysterious Traveler 3

DITKO! Ditko cover, Ditko story.

Plenty of spine roll, and a couple short tears along spine BC, interior is offwhite-white and tight.

Asking $60 for an issue that doesn't seem to come around too often.

PWboX5D.jpg

Tessie the Typist 22

There's that cool Marvel bullet again.

Minor spine roll, bit of general wear, light creases FC, and the CF is loose.

Oh, and Tessie's never looked better.

Yours for $25 SOLD!

JiK2UXF.jpg

Archie's Rival Reggie 3

General wear on a copy that displays well, tight spine and CF, white pages

Take it home for $45

2F21yF9.jpg

Out Of The Shadows 5 (#1)

Ooh, phantom coffin ghoul!

Flat, clean square, tight spine and CF, white pages. Three tiny chips out FC, lower LH corner, lower RH corner, center RH edge. Otherwise a very attractive copy.

Asking $100

LafOSDO.jpg

Out Of The Shadows 5 (#1)

Ooh, phantom coffin ghoul!

Flat, clean square, tight spine and CF, white pages. Three tiny chips out FC, lower LH corner, lower RH corner, center RH edge. Otherwise a very attractive copy.

Asking $100

LafOSDO.jpg

Wow a catrick comic not severely wrinkled or used as a coaster/ashtray!!

Wahoo!! lol

Patsy Walker 17

Well, this issue has lots of...ahh...issues.

Flat, tight, and that's about the end of the good stuff. Several small tape repairs, corner off lower RH FC, corner off upper RH BC, stain lower LH corner, plenty of general wear.

Yours for $15 SOLD!

tQRVdY1.jpg

Tense Suspense 2

Well, here's one I've never seen before.

Now everyone's seen the run of "Giant Hand" covers from the Fifties, right? Well, here's the first "Giant Foot" cover I remember, lol

Flat and clean, with a couple folds and a light scratch or two on a glossy cover. Interior is yellowed up, but still supple, no brittleness at all. Staples are offset about a quarter inch into the BC. Tight spine and CF.

Asking $20 SOLD!

Hvvqbbv.jpg

(Rick reads Pulp's comment, snickers, points at the Patsy Walker)

(Pulp gently pats Catrick on the shoulder and hands him a warm cookie)

So Pulp old sock old chum! Who did you USED to be?