• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed

69 posts in this topic

Hello,

Here are some great esoteric (mostly) Kirby high grade books from the 1950s. There are some nice pedigrees here - Bethlehem, River City, Nova Scotia, and Mohawk Valley!

EVEN MORE SIGNIFICANT PRICE DROPS!

I just added a great set of Disney Zorro books with Toth art and the Russ Cochran 1973 reprint of Frazetta's THUNDA #1.

Lots of interesting goodies here.

I love to do deals for multiple books!

First :takeit: gets it.

Any book can be returned for a full refund after 10 days.

Paypal and money orders only.

thanks,

Bill

:news: SOLD!

SPACE ADVENTURES #7 (Charlton) VG, C/OW, River City copy (from Metro), would be higher grade except for the 1/4 inch hole in the front cover (just to the left of the guy's elbow - I put white paper under the cover when scanning to clearly see the hole), $200 NOW: $125

great cover by Giordano, who is doing his best Wally Wood impression here' also a fun "I changed my sex" story.

SPACEADV_07a_zpsleid96qx.jpeg

SPACEADV_07b_zpslnhtvno0.jpeg

CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN #10 VF+, C/OW, Mohawk Valley copy (from Metro, COA from Jerry Weist) $195 NOW: $150

CHUNK_10a_zpsjgzidegu.jpeg

CHUNK_10b_zpshsz478if.jpeg

CHUNK_10c_zpsfppe54w8.jpeg

If you are interested in any other later Challengers books, send me your want list!

SPACE ADVENTURES #7 (Charlton) VG, C/OW, River City copy (from Metro), would be higher grade except for the 1/4 inch hole in the front cover (just to the left of the guy's elbow - I put white paper under the cover when scanning to clearly see the hole), $245

great cover by Giordano, who is doing his best Wally Wood impression here' also a fun "I changed my sex" story.

SPACEADV_07a_zpsleid96qx.jpeg

:cloud9:

FROM HERE TO INSANITY #11 (Charlton), VF/VF+, C/OW, Kirby cover & art, an all-Kirby marathon! Very rare book. This book answers the question: "What if Kirby worked on MAD in the 50s?" $245 Now: $195

INSANITY_11a_zps2tsjigli.jpeg

INSANITY_11b_zpsngf1gn9z.jpeg