• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbud's First New Sales Thread in 2 Years!!! CLOSED

318 posts in this topic

Sooooooooooooooooo...... Went to the Silicon Valley Comic Con this evening. WOW prices were steeeeeeeep. I bought a few things but :insane: I'm going to keep this thread open over the weekend and have decided to add some books, and maybe take a few down lol

Thanks to everyone who purchased stuff so far, Invoices WILL GO OUT Sunday evening. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Ok, I will put up 50 more books this afternoon, starting approx 130 PST. :news:

WWBN 33 DD32 and ASM 112 have been removed as I'm going to submit them or give EBAY a shot.

BUYERS DISCOUNT

If you have purchased something BEFORE this time stamp, take 20% off anything above this post. :news::foryou:

Thanks to all those who have made purchases. Tonight will be the final books in this thread, Invoices out Monday.

Hulk 174

7.0 - Looks 9.0 but there is a faint stain to the BC, so faint you can't see it by scan, but its there.

Think I paid $20, because I didn't see it. Please end my pain.

$5

Hulk174_1.jpg