• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM first Casper ***graded***

12 posts in this topic

seems higher at first glance but I give it a 4.5/5.0

I can't tell if that is a small tear at the top above the P in Casper. Also-- is it stained or water damaged in some way? The sun shadow on the back brings it down a bit and the spine is somewhat rough but hard to see without zooming in. I also detected some creases and small tears on the back. And a small spine split is apparent at the top on the back side. The more I looked, the more I seemed to find.

This would be much easier with a proper scan. It is a nice book but I am guessing based on the photo.

Sorry bout the weak photos. I bought this book with a bad spine roll at the Carbo show then immediately sent it to Susan Cicconi and she has sent it to Cgc for me. These were the after shots. I don't think she has or uses a scanner. I hope to know next Friday what the grade is, I did express it.

You guys are pretty sharp.

Certification #: 1226694001

Title: Casper the Friendly Ghost

Issue: 1

Issue Date: 9/49

Issue Year: 1949

Publisher: St. John Publication

Grade: 4.5

Total Graded At: 0

Page Quality: OFF-WHITE TO WHITE

Grade Date: 03/25/2016

Category: Universal