• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man CGC 9.4 white pages $2000

2 posts in this topic

All-

I've got one Iron Man CGC graded at 9.4 with white pages (0241857002) that I'd like to sell. I submitted it for grading a while back and put it up for sale here late last spring but couldn't strike a deal before having to leave town on extensive work-related travel. I managed to blow out a disk in my neck in the meantime and spent the fall/winter recovering from surgery (and not thinking much about comics). BUT ANYWAY, I'm back, I still want to sell the comic and am asking $2,000, postage and insurance free within the US.

I'm willing to haggle a little, but I note GPA has the 2015 average price at $1987 (n=13) for this grade and the only recorded sale this year at $2,100. I'm not desperate, but I do want to sell so make me a reasonable offer and I'll see what I can do. Sorry, I'm not interested in trades.

A few disclosures:

First, this comic was pressed by Joe at CFP Comics prior to grading. Like it, hate it, whatever, it's too late now.

Second, I don't post much here but have a 275 100% positive rating on Ebay and can send you the link by pm if you want confirmation (I don't have anything for sale right now).

The terms:

I am asking $2000 but will consider negotiating via pm. The first "I'll take it" posted to this thread is final, regardless of ongoing pm negotiations. That is, if we reach an agreement off-thread and someone publicly posts an "I'll take it" here before I'm able to cancel the post, the public purchase offer gets first dibs.

I will ship within the US only, and by registered Priority Mail. Shipping is free. If you really, really need it sent to Canada, contact me and we'll work something out.

Payment by Paypal only please, and within 3 days of the "I'll take it". Otherwise, the deal is cancelled and I'll re-list or offer it to the runner up. I'll ship the next business day after receiving payment.

I'll accept returns made within 3 business days of receipt assuming I receive the comic in the same state as I sent it (i.e., no evidence of tampering). Again, I will be travelling in early June- if you have any reason to return the comic, please do so quickly!

No HOS or probationary folks, please. I promise quick, clean service and a pristine product and hope for the same in a buyer.

I'll post a photo in a follow up (give me a moment to re-remember how to post photos). Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

thebugguy

Here are a few photos- they're good, but not great. If you want the original 5mb image files let me know. Likewise, I can always *try* to take some better shots if there's something you can't see properly.

The only significant issues I can find on the covers is a small hairline color break or weakening in the lower right-hand corner of the black banner at the bottom of the cover and the fact that the cover is stapled slightly off-center. Otherwise it's pretty darn nice.

1019ff_zpsudcbxqgs.jpg

1019b_zpsr0uzb3gr.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions!

cheers,

thebugguy