• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Clearing out some SS stuff (Sketches, Celebs, regular SS)

39 posts in this topic

I'll take both the Reitman books.

Ghostbusters #1 CGC SS 6.0 - Signed by Ivan Reitman - $40

Ghostbusters%201.jpg

"The New" Ghostbusters #1 CGC SS 8.0 - Signed by Ivan Reitman - $50

Ghostbusters%20v2%201.jpg

Batman #0 (We Can Be Heroes Edition) CGC SS 9.8 - Signed & Sketch by Becky Cloonan - $75

:takeit: just need shipping quote confirmation as per PM.

Thanks!

I will put it on hold for you. I won't lie, shipping with insurance, may be more than the book itself (Canada Post sucks like that)

Batman #0 (We Can Be Heroes Edition) CGC SS 9.8 - Signed & Sketch by Becky Cloonan - $75

Thanks!

I will put it on hold for you. I won't lie, shipping with insurance, may be more than the book itself (Canada Post sucks like that)

This could be a separate over/under gambling game on its own. Guess the shipping w/insurance on sending a slab from Canada to Mexico!

And yes, some might say I might have a gambling problem!

But seriously, I'd set the line at $80 CAD

Thanks!

Book is back on the market