• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Private Signing with Gal Gadot - Wonder Woman - Photo Covers included

57 posts in this topic

Wonder Woman 50 variants will be sold on a 1st come 1st serve basis. Either by :takeit: in this thread or by PM.

Once those 49 are gone youll have to order your own to send to me.

s-l1600_zpss5fsqfp4.jpg

Again its $225 for a NM+ (CGC 9.6/9.8) copy of Wonder Woman 50 photo variant, Gal Gaddots signature, CGC grading, Fast Track, and return USA shipping.

45 left!

40 left!

30 left!

25 left!

4 left!

Wonder Woman 50 variants will be sold on a 1st come 1st serve basis. Either by :takeit: in this thread or by PM.

s-l1600_zpss5fsqfp4.jpg

Again its $225 for a NM+ (CGC 9.6/9.8) copy of Wonder Woman 50 photo variant, Gal Gaddots signature, CGC grading, Fast Track, and return USA shipping.

45 left!

40 left!

30 left!

25 left!

4 left!

sold out

I have contacted the good folks at Supanova and they are allowing us some private 1 on 1 time with Gal in order to get everyone's stuff done.

s-l1600_zpss5fsqfp4.jpg

I can take up to 100 books for Gal. Below is the price break down:

Your own book $125 - CGC $50 - Total $175

Or you can order my copy of Wonder Woman 50 in NM+ (CGC 9.6/9.8) I have exactly 50 copies

$175 - CGC $50 - Total $225

:takeit: your copy

They seem to be in demand...maybe he will order more....

I have ordered another 25 copies but I don't want to list them for sale yet until I can inspect them and make sure they are 9.6/9.8 for you guys.

If anyone wants to be on the waiting list feel free to post :takeit: the number you want and the words wait list. I'll be pulling 9.6/9.8s in order of which people claim spots.

s-l1600_zpss5fsqfp4.jpg

Looks like I will be able to offer an additional 24 copies of this book for sale.

I have Ankur & Chuck on the wait list that means I have 22 copies left.

22 copies left!

s-l1600_zpss5fsqfp4.jpg

Looks like I will be able to offer an additional 24 copies of this book for sale.

22 copies left!

19 left

s-l1600_zpss5fsqfp4.jpg

22 copies left!

19 left

16 left!