• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man: Dead No More

28 posts in this topic

I've got full runs of ASM, Web, and Spectacular up until the original runs ended. That takes up plenty of storage space as it is.

Full run of Web of Spider-Man? I'm as big a Spiday fan as anyone but that series was mostly meh and when it wasn't that, it was :sick:

I think the Dead no more relates to Doc Ock

See full image below

DeadNoMoreComplete.jpg?1459528123

He is the Centerpiece to it all

That sounds like a good call.

Bringing Gwen back would be a huge mistake. I think they realized the error of their ways with Harry. They also have sort of set up Mockingjay as a love interest.

I've got full runs of ASM, Web, and Spectacular up until the original runs ended. That takes up plenty of storage space as it is.

Full run of Web of Spider-Man? I'm as big a Spiday fan as anyone but that series was mostly meh and when it wasn't that, it was :sick:

I don't disagree, I got it mostly out of completionitis. Adjectiveless wasn't any better aside from a few issues, and I've got all those too and just forgot to mention them.

Superior Spider-Man was a lot of fun. Unlike most of the old school fans, Slott's run is the most fun I've had with the character since I was a kid, circa the Hobgoblin stories, Death of Kraven, etc.

But this...this seems dumb.

Are you still reading it though? The "relaunch" has been garbage.

I've said it over in the modern forums, but I think Slott has the ability to write solid stories. We see it occasionally with the one off stories. They are sentimental and he clearly gets Peter.

What he doesn't get- maybe this is editorial- is how to write events. Everything has to one up the last one. Just look at the last few events leading up to 700 (Spider Island, Worlds End of whatever).

The Spider-verse event was terrible. I sort of liked Spider Island though.