• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNOOTY POSSUM?: SHILL OR REAL DEAL???

SNOOTY POSSUM??? SHILL OR REAL DEAL ??/  

234 members have voted

1. 1. SNOOTY POSSUM??? SHILL OR REAL DEAL ??/

75 posts in this topic

Boy, THIS topic sure deserved its own thread. foreheadslap.gif

Actually this reminds me of the early days, my early days anyway.

Total Chaos! laugh.gif

We may aswell put sometinh useful in this thread.

So while i was away FFB how was the search for the ToS 52?

Bought a CGC 9.0 from Jay Yoder. Arrived with ugly top edge slab damage. Sold it for a little less than I paid for it, after paying the consignment fee.

Bought Harry's (Burntboy's) copy of TOS #52 and 53. Sent to CGC. Grades will be ready on Monday. My recollection is that the 52 should go about 7.0-7.5 (my initial estimate was 7.5-8.0 I think, but 8.0 is being too optimistic) and the #53 is about the same, perhaps closer to the 7.0.

Bought a raw "VF/NM" from Lee Stewart (toysandmore03@aol.com) on ebay that I graded a 7.0 when it arrived. Got seller to agree to refund my money if CGC disagreed with his grade. CGC slabbed it 7.5. I sent it back to the seller, who promptly disappeared with the slab AND my money.

I'm over this book. Burntboy's copy is all the TOS#52 I need.

Bought a CGC 9.0 from Jay Yoder. Arrived with ugly top edge slab damage. Sold it for a little less than I paid for it, after paying the consignment fee.

Bought Harry's (Burntboy's) copy of TOS #52 and 53. Sent to CGC. Grades will be ready on Monday. My recollection is that the 52 should go about 7.0-7.5 (my initial estimate was 7.5-8.0 I think, but 8.0 is being too optimistic) and the #53 is about the same, perhaps closer to the 7.0.

Bought a raw "VF/NM" from Lee Stewart (toysandmore03@aol.com) on ebay that I graded a 7.0 when it arrived. Got seller to agree to refund my money if CGC disagreed with his grade. CGC slabbed it 7.5. I sent it back to the seller, who promptly disappeared with the slab AND my money.

Nice to hear, not the last bit of course.sorry.gif

What book are you all fadding over now?

I'm working on completing my Spider-Man and FF runs.

Welcome back, by the way. (Where are my manners? foreheadslap.gif ) Haven't seen you in a while. flowerred.gif

I'm working on completing my Spider-Man and FF runs.

Welcome back, by the way. (Where are my manners? foreheadslap.gif ) Haven't seen you in a while. flowerred.gif

Thanks, good to be back.

Everything is the same as when i left cloud9.gif

BTW, what is it between you and khaos? crazy.gif