• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM HULK ks 1

14 posts in this topic

It looks to me as if there's a lot of rubbing on the spine from the top to about halfway down the book that has resulted in some ink loss. Am I seeing things? Also wondering if that's a 1/2" spine split on the upper left?

It looks to me as if there's a lot of rubbing on the spine from the top to about halfway down the book that has resulted in some ink loss. Am I seeing things? Also wondering if that's a 1/2" spine split on the upper left?

There's ink loss on the spine. it looks as though the upper spine suffered from some kind of production issue originally.

And yup, 1\2" spine split.

Good eye (thumbs u

There's ink loss on the spine. it looks as though the upper spine suffered from some kind of production issue originally.

Good eye (thumbs u

I hadn't noticed the split,and will have to change my 9.0 to an 8.0

Good eye (thumbs u

I hadn't noticed the split,and will have to change my 9.0 to an 8.0

Can a book really grade 8.0 with a spine split? I haven't a clue. This book is gorgeous, but I'm having trouble assigning a grade.

I was always under the impression that spine splits dropped the grade significantly

Me too.

Maybe I'll submit it for educational purposes. hm

Wouldn't mind having this great cover in a slab to display. :cloud9: