• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reopened! A bunch of random stuff

25 posts in this topic

I haven't sold anything here in quite some time. I am slowing getting back into the fold but am sadly not wanting to part with to much these days. So not planning on going too crazy and will move these to ebay if they don't sell here.

Shipping: Non-comics can go media mail or first class. Comics are priority mail. I can do flat rate or you can pm me the zip code and I will do it via weight.

International Shipping: Must go priority mail but I would rather only ship domestic for this thread.

Packing: I try to pack rock solid and haven't had any packages damaged to date. *fingers crossed*

Thanks for looking and have fun!

Edit: I am posting Thumbnail images. Click on them to see the larger picture. My photographing skills are lacking so if you want more pictures or scans, feel free to ask. The camera was in auto sometimes turns off the flash.

Batman vs Catwoman Titan Book $35.00$30.00

I purchased this from Doug "the man" Suplia last year. The book is solid and very nice. Look at the pictures, the front cover has a slight blemish at the bottom middle point. The back cover has the tiniest tear on the bottom. Binding is super tight.

th_BatvsCatFC_zps5ddizb0c.jpgth_BatvsCatBC_zpsuz7hdsbh.jpg

Superman Adventures collected editions set - $24.00$12.00

Vol 1 is a full size TPB and collects 1-6 written by Paul Dini and Scott McCloud. The digests vol 1-4 collect fan favorite issues by Mark Millar. Finally vol 5 was recently released in celebration of the 75th anniversary. That one is just smaller and probably closer to a true digest. The other digests are very fun to read in that format.

th_SupermanAdventures1_zps3v9dptmk.jpgth_SupermanAdventures2_zpsj3is5mz5.jpgth_SupermanAdventures3_zpshxefwwrd.jpg

Wonder Woman Pink Label - $130.00

This is currently selling on ebay for $150 and higher. It is probably close to what I original paid for her too. Box is in great shape but the back bulges out slightly. See picture. Her face is simply gorgeous.

th_WWbarbie2_zpskf1tsn7s.jpgth_WWbarbie1_zpsus7lek9n.jpgth_WWbarbie3_zpsrjfm0q87.jpg

I believe that is it for the TPBs. I have Elfquest Father Tree versions vol 1-4 set that I am debating if I will put it up for sale or not. If anyone is interested you can PM.

I should have some Archies up later tonight or this week. They are readers and will be cheap, cheap, cheap! Definitely some Cheryl Blossoms in that mix as well. Thanks for looking.

I haven't forgotten about this thread but am a bit busy this week. I will post more this weekend.

Here's is what I believe is coming up:

Smallville Season 11 full run

Cheryl Blossom - I believe I have all the minis except for one issue.

Veronica 202 - But cannot figure out a price for it. 1st Print.

Miscellaneous single comics.

I got inspired to continue with my sales thread. Up first is a Cheryl Blossom lot. I want to sell these as one lot however, I will think about break up the sets if there is any interest. When I was collecting these, they were pretty hard to find in HG. So this was the best that I found without going nuts. I am pricing these hopefully reasonable to move them.

For the lot $35

Cheryl Blossom 1st Mini Series 1 and 2 VF/NM, 3 VF+

Cheryl Blossom 2nd Mini Series 1 NM-, 2 NM, 3 VF

Cheryl Blossom Goes to Hollywood 1-3 (I have grade these as I forgot to write it donw. :()

Cheryl Blossom Special 1-2 Fine :(, 4 VF

Thumbnails, click on the image for a larger view

th_cbspecial4_zpstzboxq8d.jpgth_cbspecial2_zpsoynillff.jpgth_cbspecial1_zpsihpn6ay8.jpg

th_CBMini_1_1_zpsnn4c8lhb.jpgth_CBMini_1_2_zps4fefbijj.jpgth_CBMini_1_3_zpssimic7gw.jpg

th_cbmini1_zpsm93ogvk2.jpgth_cbmini2_zpsuibmit11.jpgth_cbmini3_zpsaisffenb.jpg

th_CBHollywood1_zpspac02nxv.jpgth_CBHollywood2_zps8jzzr4qw.jpgth_CBHollywood3_zpsgfauncyt.jpg

Barbie Lot - $40.00 for 40 comics These are mostly VF to NM. There are only 3-4 in the Fine range but nothing terrible looking. I love these but I am in need of space. They make great Halloween giveaways or even Birthday party favors. The stories are wholesome and even a bit on the educational side.

I believe these are the issues: 1-12, 29, 30, 31, 22, 23, 25, 19, 42, 41, 33, 34, 35, 43, 45-52, 53, 57, 56, 58, 59.

Thumbnails again. I can take better pictures if requested but I doubt they will sell here. :)

th_IMG_0330_zpseomv2nbe.jpgth_IMG_0332_zpskscbvm9a.jpgth_IMG_0334_zpsgdgw37ef.jpg

th_IMG_0335_zpsarcqk6fn.jpgth_IMG_0331_zpsh0l78ovp.jpg

Smallville Season 11 1-19, Special1-4, Alien mini 1-4 - $45 for the lot.

I purchased most of these off the rack but the store is a bit rough. Issue 1-4 was back stock from the same store. So look at the scan, issue 1 has the most wear with heavy spine ticks. The rest are VF/NM. A nice set that I can move to ebay if it doesn't sell here.

Scanned the first two issues and the rest are my crappy photography skills.

th_smallville1_zps2ildeljh.jpgth_smallville2_zpsxycfwqfm.jpg

th_IMG_0319_zpsdziipjts.jpgth_IMG_0315_zpsw3f01ou8.jpgth_IMG_0317_zpsvn5pykjl.jpgth_IMG_0314_zpsqtccq6qa.jpgth_IMG_0313_zps8i7rnbbd.jpg

Warning, I will go indy in this sales thread. :eek:

I love these harder to find indy books and Vampires are my thing. You can see it has a nasty spine tick which is highlighted by the black background. Other than that the book grades vf/nm

$4.00 for this rarity takes it home

th_vampireBampB_zps1a6vfdpi.jpg

This was part of a cassette set. I have no real sales data for this as I feel like this is quite rare. I am pricing it high because I have had it for so long and don't mind keeping it at all.

The cover is heavy card stock and reprints issues 1-3. You can see a couple of spine ticks and some pulls in the back like tape pulls but I feel like it was glue pulls. I am grading this VF-.

Super Mario Bros $40.00

th_SuperMarioTB1_zpszy1taf9l.jpgth_SuperMarioTB2_zpszswazj4p.jpg