• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADES ARE IN My first post - Preacher #1 what do you think?

9 posts in this topic

Grades are in... (The graded image follows the ungraded in this post, along with a pic of my graded Preacher #13..)

FYI, Here are the grader notes on #1: Front Cover Multiple Indent

#13 had no grader notes.

Thanks in advance for looking..

Preacher_front.gif

Preacher_back.gif

IMG_0063.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

Yes, WTTB! :banana: I'm afraid that the LRFC may drop it to a 9.4 (but I'd definitely slab it!)

cheers,

d

From the looks of it, the LRFC (lower right front cover, for the new guy) is more than just a small ding on the LRFC itself.

if you look at the back of the book, same spot, it looks like the corner has a slight bend, effecting the back cover and (assuming) half or so, of the interior pages.

If pressed, I'd say it is a solid 9.6.

Thanks guys, 9.4 would be awesome. It's fast-tracked at CGC now, I'll post the results when I get them..

Welcome to the boards.

Not that a 9.4 is shabby, but in light of the non color breaking bend at the outside lower corner on the back cover....you might wanna consider giving CGC a call and having them transfer the book to CCS for pressing, before it's graded.