• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think I might have sold my first book on consignment...

26 posts in this topic

Wow, this is my second one this week. Another ToS.acclaim.gif

TOS-95-92.jpg

Now if only my ASM and FFs would move. poke2.gif

Does anyone know approximately how long it takes for me to receive my money after the book is sold?

Congratulations. Someone out there must like low census numbers. I would be curious in hearing how long it takes to get your check, because I have some books on his site.

Congratulations. Someone out there must like low census numbers. I would be curious in hearing how long it takes to get your check, because I have some books on his site.

thumbsup2.gif I will let you know as soon as I receive my payment...unless someone else here can tell us?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will let you know as soon as I receive my payment...unless someone else here can tell us?

Doug will cut checks at any time (not just once a month). But of course he has to wait to get paid, and if by check, then wait for it to clear.

If you don't hear from him (or receive the check) in two weeks, then send an email asking the status.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will let you know as soon as I receive my payment...unless someone else here can tell us?

Doug will cut checks at any time (not just once a month). But of course he has to wait to get paid, and if by check, then wait for it to clear.

If you don't hear from him (or receive the check) in two weeks, then send an email asking the status.

Sweet. Does he also pay by PayPal? Or is it checks only?