• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,099 posts in this topic

On 4/4/2022 at 4:42 PM, AGGIEZ said:

WOW, Wonder Woman 1984 was a complete flop...

The hybrid schedule is what WB can point to as the stats later on HBO Max subscriptions were quite large. And that was at a stage where mass theaters were closed, so nothing like when Black Widow finally came out much further down the release schedule line.

On 4/4/2022 at 3:42 PM, AGGIEZ said:

WOW, Wonder Woman 1984 was a complete flop...

it was a hard watch; and i wanted it to be good cuz it was my first trip to a theater after the 3/20 shutdown.

On 4/4/2022 at 4:57 PM, Straw-Man said:

it was a hard watch; and i wanted it to be good cuz it was my first trip to a theater after the 3/20 shutdown.

I was shocked at the difference in -script between WW (2017) and WW 84. You could tell some different view on her progression had taken place.

Amazingly the film was still a subscriber success, and ranks in the Top 50 of viewed pandemic films. But something happened there.

On 4/4/2022 at 5:31 PM, ashsaytr said:

Read an article today (gotta go find it) but apparently Pattinson was one and done as Batman~

If its origin or reference is Giant Freakin Robot or We Got You Covered, I would suggest printing it and then lining the bird cage with it.

Matt Reeves already announced he is working to ramp up the sequel while WB holds off making the official announcement. They want his focus right now to be on the two spin-off HBO Max shows (Penguin, Arkham Asylum).

WILL THERE BE THE BATMAN 2? EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT THE ROBERT PATTINSON SEQUEL

IS THE BATMAN 2 CONFIRMED?

Warner Bros. has not yet officially announced The Batman sequel. However, director Matt Reeves confirmed that plans are underway for The Batman 2. In an interview with The Independent, Reeves said that he didn’t make The Batman with a sequel in mind but would like to tell more stories.

On 4/4/2022 at 5:42 PM, zuckuss2003 said:

"According to April Fool’s News, DC is now courting Ben Affleck for the next Batman picture, with the actor apparently eager to return. Alongside Affleck’s return, it is also being reported that Matt Damon is expected to appear in the role of Robin."

:roflmao: