• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!

39 posts in this topic

I'll take the Batman 655 variant for $45 shipped

^^

***If you want to add to your stack - I take off an additonal $10 for each additional slab on this thread (since I am only paying for one box anyway & more can fit in a medium USPS flat rate box). No pressure, just thought I'd let you know. Thank you for your purchase. I'll PM you my Paypal address in a little bit. (thumbs u

:applause: Thanks for breaking the ice so quickly and being the first to jump on this thread with a purchase! :banana:

Take your time...sent you my Paypal - just pay when you complete your stack.

Thanks again! - John

I'll take the xmen 4 for $75 shipped
I'll take the xmen 4 for $75 shipped

Thank you!

***If you want to add any additonal, $10 off any remaining issue for you since you bought one and I have space in a med. flat rate box for more (if you have any interest in any of the others at a $10 discount each).

I overpaid, by a lot, on an auction for this one and wasn't happy when I saw the internal pouch wasn't in very good condition and there was a fine printing error (or slice) of ink missing near the red "B" in Batman on the front cover. This is priced $100 less than I paid. Taking a bath on this one. Plus I had to pay shipping.

AllStarBatmanampRobin1DiamondRetailerIncentive98CGC001_zps9b1bae45.jpg

So this one is $75????

I overpaid, by a lot, on an auction for this one and wasn't happy when I saw the internal pouch wasn't in very good condition and there was a fine printing error (or slice) of ink missing near the red "B" in Batman on the front cover. This is priced $100 less than I paid. Taking a bath on this one. Plus I had to pay shipping.

So this one is $75????

Yes - correct. It is $75 shipped. Any slabs past the first slab purchased is another $10 off.

So this one is $75????

Yes - correct. It is $75 shipped. Any slabs past the first slab purchased is another $10 off.

:takeit:

One Jim Lee sketch I don't have yet

So this one is $75????

:takeit:

One Jim Lee sketch I don't have yet

Winnah! Jim Lee is the man! He rocks! Nice buy! Thank you!

via PM early this morning ... the 1st prints are still available.

UGHHH....i saw this thread too late. Great price on those sketch covers. Theyll be on eBay before the end of the day..ha

GLWTS

(tsk)

Here are the add-ons for the deal on what is left as a bulk sale of 12 graded slabs (refer to initial post on this thread for details), here are the two add-ons:

Scanner had some glare on this scan...this presents very well in person.

Bane%209.0_zpsxnclbnwx.jpg

Very Hard to Find!!! Check out the census!!!

X-Men%2011%20CGC%209.0_zps5vg8tb7r.jpg